An ecosystem of software tools that enables you to connect a broad range of devices from various IoT networks, store the received data, and then analyze and visualize it.
Examples of use
TCP IoT Platform Advantages
- Integration across IoT networks and technologies
- Open without vendor lock-in
- Reliable solution based on cloud technologies
- Well-documented integration API
- Professional support
- IoT project monitoring
Who Is the IoT Platform for?
The TCP IoT Platform is meant for the measuring of various metrics not only within Smart City, but also to find out the energy demand of buildings or optimize processes in companies.
Towns and Cities
It is possible to use the TCP IoT Platform as a digitalization tool to measure:
- Levels of CO, NO2, and SO2 in the air.
- Vehicle traffic.
- Load on travel roads.
- Optimization of energy demand of buildings or public lighting.
- Real-time vacancy of city parking lots.
Institutions, Schools, or Kindergartens
The TCP IoT Cloud offers monitoring of the internal atmosphere and energy consumption optimization when upgrading institutions and school facilities.
- Continuous room temperature, humidity, and CO2 measuring.
- Optimization of water, electricity, and gas consumption.
- Automated water meter reading and accident alerting.
Even though many companies have shifted towards digitalization and process automation, there are specific gaps in their mutual optimization. The TCP IoT Cloud offers to companies to deploy supplemental measuring, which will enable to uncover losses or the level of adherence to the output product quality.
- Monitoring and optimization of forklift routes.
- Pallet movement monitoring - from the supplier to the customer.
- Uncovering undesirable relations (open door -> heat leaks -> higher energy consumption -> higher costs).
- Quality of storage space (heat, cooling, dust, gas influence, etc.).