- High-density racks with up to 20 kW per one.
- 40 Gb core network infrastructure.
- Optional high density of 10Gb ports with the increase to up to 100 Gb.
- Two independent optical routes to two European peering centers in Prague.
- Juniper Networks communication infrastructure with native SDN support.
- Advanced backup systems without outage since the commencement of operation.
- Cloud computing optimized.
- Network elements with redundant hardware components and software support.
- Ideal for the placement of geographically independent backup systems thanks to a strategic location.
- ISO certificates ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Do you want to know more?
We will be happy to explain the solution in detail and design for you the optimal tailor-made solution.
The data center modernization project in the TCP is co-financed by the European Union.
The goal of the project is to improve the level of TCP data center products provided by increasing operational efficiency and improving the quality of hardware and software infrastructure. More ›