- Kubernetes combines the best from the data center and application worlds.
- A powerful tool for the installation and maintenance of your IT infrastructure.
- Use (even repeatedly) hundreds of prepared automation packages.
- Full use of DEV/OPS technologies for faster processes.
- Flexible, scalable, and verified private cloud.
- A platform for the virtualization and subsequent resources distribution.
- Management of the platform life cycle.
- Efficient and easy creation of development, testing, and production environments.
- Jenkins allows the automation of pipeline and processes
- GitLab is a modern repository with the support for bug tracking
- Docker Registry provides the option to create and manage containers
- Kibana is used for the log management.
- Prometheus ensures monitoring.
- Grafana is used to display graphs and trends.